|Being ready for school||- Make sure our child attends school on time everyday wearing the correct school uniform||- Attend school everyday |
- Dress in the correct school uniform
|- Encourage and reward good attendance and punctuality |
- Follow up absences and lateness
|Teaching and Learning||- Take an interest in our child’s school work and achievements |
- Encourage our child to always do their best at school
- Make sure our child does any homework including listening to them read.
- Ensure that school books are cared for and returned to school.
|- Listen to the staff, try my best and work hard. |
- Do my homework and bring it back to school to be marked.
- Return all books or equipment that I have borrowed.
|- Teach effective lessons that enable your child and other children to learn. |
- Encourage and support your child in their learning
- Provide a range of opportunities for learning at home
|Behaviour||- Encourage our child to have high standards of behaviour at all times |
- Support the school in working with our child to manage their behaviour and support if sanctions for poor behaviour become necessary
|- Follow the school rules |
- Behave well in and outside of school, treating other people with respect.
|- Encourage high standards of behaviour always |
- Work with parents/carers to reach these high standards of behaviour
- Provide a good model for working with others
|Support||- Let the school know if there are any problems likely to affect our child’s learning
||- Let the staff know if I have any worries||- Staff are here to support children and their families. We will listen and respond quickly to any concerns|
|Links with school||- Attend parent/carers meetings |
- Read and respond to letters and adhere to the school’s policies and procedures
|- Take letters home and encourage my parents / carers to read and respond||- Hold regular parents/carers meetings
Inform you about any worries we may have about your child and be available to meet with you |
- Continue to develop an inclusive school where all children, families and staff are valued and respected.
|School Events||- Support events and activities that the school is involved in||- Tell my parents/carers about events and activities that the school is involved in||- Inform you of any events or activities that the school is involved in
|Travelling to and from school||- Ensure that driving and parking near school is safe for all pedestrians and is both considerate to residents and legal
||- Walk or cycle to school as often as possible and wear my seatbelt if travelling to school by car||- Continue to work in collaboration with Ealing Council to ensure children are safe on their way to and from school|