Perivale Primary School shares a vision of aspirational individuals who exceed expectation and enjoy education. Where excellence is at the centre of all we do.
Our curriculum aims to enthuse and ignite our children’s passion for learning. Our school values are the bedrock of our curriculum delivery and underpin our curriculum intent.
At Perivale we value:-
Alongside British Values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs; we firmly believe that these values will enable Perivale pupils to aspire to be the best they can be and to make a positive contribution to their local community and the wider world. We spend a great deal to time working in collaboration with each other and partner schools, in an attempt to be our very best.
We aim to achieve this by :-
- Creating an exciting and challenging atmosphere, where children with enquiring, imaginative and creative minds become independent learners.
- Maximising the use of technology to support learning and achievement in all areas of school life.
- Creating a compassionate community which enables children to develop self-knowledge and self-esteem, so that they grow as confident, articulate and responsible British citizens and individuals.
- Providing a welcoming environment for all in the school community, where the motivation to learn will be enhanced by the partnership between home, school and community.
- Providing opportunities for children to be creative and innovative to gain maximum personal achievement.
- Developing in each child respect and care for one another, by promoting harmony, tolerance and understanding of other races, religions, traditions and ways of life.
- Helping children acquire a broad understanding and appreciation of the natural and made environment.
- Being responsible citizens with moral values and a respect and tolerance for different races, religions and ways of life.