Welcome to Perivale Primary School
We are an outstanding, wonderfully diverse, 2 form entry primary school with a pre-school nursery.
We work hard to implement the school’s broad and balanced curriculum, which challenges all our pupils to reach their highest potential with robust interventions to support our disadvantaged and SEND children. Perivale continues to develop a language rich and engaging learning environment. We are extremely proud of our whole school approach to mental health and well-being for pupils, staff and families.
We encourage our parents and carers to be fully involved in school life through the Parent Forum, Parent Workshops and Parent Evenings and look forward to re introducing class assemblies, pupil leadership opportunities, trips, celebrations and other whole school events, which are so important to the life of Perivale.
We have hard working, passionate and committed staff and governors, who all have high expectations for all of our pupils and of each other.
Our curriculum aims to enthuse and ignite our children’s passion for learning. Our school values are the bedrock of our curriculum and everything that we do at Perivale:
Respect Resilience Enjoyment Kindness Excellence
We aim to achieve the best outcomes for our pupils by;
- Creating an exciting and challenging atmosphere, where children with enquiring, imaginative and creative minds become independent learners.
- Maximising the use of technology to support learning and achievement in all areas of school life.
- Creating a compassionate community, which enables children to develop self-knowledge and self-esteem, so that they grow as confident, articulate and responsible British Citizens and individuals.
- Providing a welcoming environment for all in the school community, where the motivation to learn is enhanced by the partnership between home, school and community.
- Providing opportunities for children to be creative and innovative and to gain maximum personal achievement.
- Developing in each child respect and care for one another, by promoting harmony, tolerance and understanding of other races, religions, traditions and ways of life.
- Helping children acquire a broad understanding and appreciation of the natural and made environment.
- Being responsible citizens with moral values and a respect and tolerance for different races, religions and ways of life.
Here is a link to our Head Teachers welcome message:
To find out more about Perivale Primary school, you will find lots of information on our website and we hope you can join us at one of our Virtual Open Mornings/Afternoon and find out more about the opportunities Perivale Primary has to offer your children.
(zoom links will be published a day before the open day on this page)
Tuesday 30th November at 9.30pm