Perivale Primary School shares a vision of aspirational individuals who exceed expectation and enjoy education. Where excellence is at the centre of all we do.
Our school values, alongside British Values, are the foundation of our curriculum: Excellence, Respect, Resilience, Enjoyment and Kindness. These help children to ignite their passion for learning and contribute positively to their community and the world.
Our core expectations of the curriculum are:
- All children will have a firm grasp of the fundamental skills in reading, writing and maths by the end of KS1 to enable access to the KS2 curriculum
- All children will develop a sense of belonging through links and engagement with the local community
- All children will participate in carefully planned experiences that enhance learning
- Vocabulary development is an integral part of learning
- Subject skills and knowledge are embedded in to learning
- Children are able to think critically using higher order skills
Our curriculum will empower pupils to be aware of the issues facing society and have the confidence to think critically and act to make a difference.