At Perivale Primary School we are proud to have pupil representatives that take part in Perivale Parliament meetings. These meetings are in place so that pupils have a voice and are involved in decisions about the school that affect them. Through Perivale Parliament all pupils have the opportunity to raise issues, share ideas and take part in discussions that involve all of their classmates in reaching a democratic solution. Pupils at Perivale know that this is their school and their thoughts and ideas matter.
- We intend to ensure that pupils are comfortable, happy and safe in our school.
- Perivale Parliament helps to do this by listening to everyone’s opinions and ideas.
- We work together as a team to help our school become a better place.
- We have discussions on what we should do to help our school and where we can we will action our ideas.
- If children of the school have any worries or concerns, we will help them.
- We hope to improve all areas of our school
- We will respect any comments children and adults have on our school and appreciate all points of view.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be an excellent role model for other pupils – demonstrate our school values.
- To represent the views of others, even when they may not agree with that view.
- Contribute and share ideas and thinking at meetings.
- Report back to their classes about what happens in Perivale Parliament.
Please meet our Perivale Parliament members: